Followers

Search:

Loading...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - 162 Feel Pink


This is one of my favorite lipstick so I use it a lot and I love this kind of formula. It's so creamy!
 It's maybelline sensational lipstick in 162 Feel Pink. A soft pink lipstick with neutral undertone. It was a bit hard to get the color right in the picturegraph though... >3< (But after comparing this lipstick with MAC swatches, it look very similare to Chatterbox). This color can be used in any makeup look too. I prefer it for daytime and smokey looks though!

Sheer and Cream formula are my favorite formula when it comes to lipsticks. I have about 20 lipsticks in total now, most from drugstore. To me, Maybelline has the best lipsticks. I have 3 from the Color Sensational line and definitive will buy more because of their creamy consistency and their inexpensive price! It's a 5/5 grade. I really recommend this brand if you don't want to splurge money on lip products. Personally I like both brand and drugstore items, but usually buy the cheaper onces if their quality are good.  In the future, I think I will try lipstick from MAC. I am very curious about the amplified and cremesheen formula.  <3

(The Picture borrowed from Google.)
 
 
By the way, a few times each week, I will write about different makeup products, both bad and good ones. Lipstick, Eyeshadows, Eyepencils, Eyeliners, Lipgloss, Nailpolish, Brushes etc.. One at the time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have copper sunset ;ipstick?

Lina said...

@ Anonymous
No, I don't have it. From Maybelline, I only have this one and 175 Pink Punch and 745 Wooden brown. ^^